What will I learn?
Entrepreneurship globally has been increasing annually since 2008. Academically Entrepreneurship as a requested degree or concentration has correlated in interest. Currently in schools where Entrepreneurship is offered it is often one of the highest demanded concentrations.
MBA Program Curriculum (total of 36 credits)
Core Courses (18 credits)
Concentration Courses (9 credits)
Capstone Courses (9 credits)
As a graduate of the MBA program you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge in all—and proficiency in at least one of—the basic business disciplines (accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, information systems, leadership, management, and marketing)
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in oral and written structures, and in formal and informal settings
- Interpersonal and professional skills that enable them to contribute within diverse sets of teams and build internal and external relationships that facilitate success in contemporary organizations
- Information literacy, proficiency with technology, and analytical techniques for decision-making
- Critical and logical thinking that integrates concepts across disciplines with creativity and integrity enabling them to successfully lead in a dynamic global environment.
Which department am I in?
Full Time (36 credits)
*Price shown is for indicative purposes, please check with institution
15 July 2018, 1 December 2018
August 2018, January 2019
School of Business
126 Park Avenue,
06604, United States
Must See: MBA in Human Resource
For students from Pakistan
For international students
A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university or recognized international institution.(Depending on undergraduate background, you may be required to complete up to 12 credits of preparatory business coursework, to be evaluated at the time of application review)
Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher
English language requirements:
- Proof of completion of level 6 at the University’s English Language Institute (ELI)
- TOEFL score of 80 (IBT) or an IELTS score of 6.5.
- A minimum PTE Academic score of 58
- A grade of “C” or better from an accredited American university for one semester of college English Composition
- Critical Reading SAT score of 400 or above or ACT English score of 19 or above
- An official letter certifying completion of ELS (English Language Service) Level 112
- An official “O” level or “A” level Certificate indicating a grade of “C” or better in English
- An EIKEN score of Grade Pre-1 or above
- A score of 4 or better on the “English A” Higher Level examination in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program
- WAEC, WASSE, CXC, etc. – Score of “C” or better on English Language exam
Value of scholarship
How to apply
All applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship when they send in the University of Bridgeport international application and all admissions materials. No additional form is needed. Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
We are very pleased to announce that the University of Bridgeport launched a new international graduate scholarship program for incoming international graduate students.
The details are as follows:
- Qualified applicants to the MBA Program, all graduate programs in the College of Public and International Affairs, and all graduate programs in our School of Engineering are eligible for this award.
- Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
- The scholarship will be for the international student’s first year of study.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
Most Recommended Scholarship: MBA in Finance