Finance Scholarships 2018 | FINCAD established the annual FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance to pursue graduate-level studies.
The field of finance is changing rapidly, largely in response to regulations designed to protect market practitioners and to prevent financial crises. FINCAD has long believed that deep market knowledge, transparency and trustworthiness play a critical role in making financial markets safe for all participants.
In addition, FINCAD is keenly aware that the majority of practitioners in the capital markets industry are men, and that the trend to include more women in the industry is not as rapid as it should be.
Finance Scholarships 2018
Any university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated.
Related Scholarship: Finance Scholarships 2018
Level/Field(s) of study:
Graduate-level program in Finance Scholarships 2018 with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
Number of Scholarships:
Women of any age and citizenship
The scholarship is an award of US$10,000.
Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated. You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Finance Scholarships 2018
Applications are done online. Deadline for applications is 30 June 2018.
It is important to read the online application guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 30, 2018
- The winner will be notified on or before August 15, 2018.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP. All the information you require to apply is included on this page and on the application form. Please keep this page opened for your reference as you are completing the application form.
- We will send all applicants an email publicly announcing the scholarship winner once she has been named. This will likely occur in autumn 2018.
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated. You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management. If your field of study does not meet that description, DO NOT APPLY.
- Applications and all supporting documents, except university transcripts must be in English.
- To submit an application you will need to follow the link below and create a user name and password.
- Remember your user name and password. This will enable you to edit and save your application before finally submitting it. If necessary, you may then log back in to continue working on the application later and then submit it.
- Once you submit your application you will no longer be able to edit it.
- The system will provide a prompt to confirm you have submitted your application. That means your application has been submitted and received by us. You will NOT receive a confirmation that we have received it by email.
- Do not attempt to contact us to confirm that we have received your application. Your account will indicate a submission has been received.
- DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION.
You will be required to attach a number of documents in the prescribed file format (jpg, pdf or gif) with the prescribed naming convention (Note: Maximum file size is 20 MB). These include:
- Your resume or CV
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues)
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s)
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Any authored papers (optional)
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.fincad.com/ab