The Goethe Goes Global scholarship for master’s
Goethe university frankfurt scholarship masters program is a groundbreaking project, and unique in the academic landscape of Germany. The purpose of the scholarship is to foster your academic career and support you during your master’s studies.[Recommended Scholarship: International Youth Summit Tashkent 2018 ].
From 2018 onwards Goethe Goes Global Scholarship can be awarded for all consecutive master’s programs offered at Goethe University. In this program, up to 20 scholarships are awarded per year.
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship offers:
• A monthly scholarship amount of 1,000€ for the standard period of a master’s program at Goethe-University (generally 2 years)
• Support and orientation from an experienced master’s student buddy during your studies
• Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy (GRADE), normally open only to PhD students.
• Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
• Career support through Goethe University Frankfurt Research Support Office
Are you a suitable candidate for Goethe University Frankfurt scholarship?
• You hold or are on track to obtain an excellent bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a university outside Germany
• You’re looking for an interesting master’s program and are considering a PhD in the long run
• You seek a stepping stone to start a successful, international career and funding for your master’s program
• You’re well versed in your academic discipline and are particularly interested in research
• You want a platform to exchange ideas with other international researchers about the topics you are passionate about
• You are seeking hands-on experience in research under the supervision of excellent professors in a renowned university with state-of-the art facilities
• You are highly motivated to conduct research
To qualify for admission to a Master’s program at Goethe University, you must have already completed a Bachelor’s degree (or another program at an equivalent level) in a relevant field, and have passed the selection process of the respective program.
Because the scholarship application is a part of the master’s program application, you must first start an application for your desired program. To apply in Goethe University Frankfurt Scholarship program you either follow procedure number 1 or number 2 down below, depending on the program you choose.
1. For programs that require an online application via uni-assist, the scholarship application is found within the master’s program application. All required documents for the scholarship application must be submitted online. No hard copies neccessary! All the required documents for the master’s program application must be submitted online and sent to uni-assist in Berlin as hard copies.
2. For program that require you to apply directly through their department, you can submit your scholarship application along with your master’s program application to the department. However, please make sure to inform yourself by visiting the program’s web-page to know for sure if they have specific instructions for the scholarship application.
The scholarship deadline is the same date as the application deadline of the master’s program you apply for. Please note that each master’s program has its own application deadline and it is subject to change.
It is important to visit the official website [ Goethe University ] to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.