Habib University Scholarships 2018
Habib University not only encourages excellence but also rewards high achieving students in realizing their goals of a quality higher education by offering merit based scholarships.
These are awarded on the basis of overall merit assessed at the time of admission. All scholarships are awarded irrespective of an applicant’s religious, ethnic, racial, gender or socio-economic background. All the Habib University Scholarships 2018 awarded at the time of admission are for Four years provided the students will maintain the required CGPA every semester.
Other Scholarship: [MBA Scholarships for International Students ]
Types of Scholarships:
Distinguished YOHSIN Scholarships
These are full scholarships available for exceptionally well-rounded and high merit students. At Habib University, being a Distinguished YOHSIN Scholar is the highest honour for incoming students.
Habib Excellence Scholarships
These scholarships are available to students who demonstrate an overall high merit and potential. These cover 60% to 80% of tuition and laboratory fee of the recipients.
Habib Merit Scholarships
These are awarded to students who demonstrate a good academic merit. These scholarships cover 20% to 50% of tuition and laboratory fee of the recipients.
How are Scholarships Determined?
The Habib University Scholarships 2018 at the time of admissions are not determined just on the basis High School Grades. Key factors that contribute in determining the eligibility of students for the Scholarship include the following
- Grades obtained in high/higher secondary schools
- Performance in Habib University’s Entrance Examination/SAT Scores
- Communication skills including writing
- Thoughtfulness about self and the society
- Passion and initiatives taken for community service, and participation in diverse activities such as sports, poetry, performing arts, visual arts, etc.
Other Scholarship: [ Scholarship for International Students 2018 ]
Annual Renewal of Scholarships
All scholarships are automatically renewed each semester up to a total of four years of study, provided the conditions listed are met:
- The student stays enrolled as a full-time student, unless the University has approved part-time enrollment;
- The student maintains a minimum cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 3.5 for the YOHSIN scholarship, 3.0 for the Habib Excellence Scholarship and 2.75 for Habib Merit scholarships
- The student is on good conduct standing and has not violated any conduct policy.
- [ Read Further Details for Scholarship ]
- Apply for Scholarship at the time of submitting your admission application.
- Admission Deadline 26th June 2018.