IOI Group Scholarship
IOI Group Scholarship program is available for all undergraduate, graduate, phd and master students.
IOI Group Scholarship:
Applications to Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng 2018 will open on May 5, 2018 and will stay open till July 31. 2018.
IOI Group Scholarship.Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- IOI Group Scholarship.willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Must See Scholarships: Kouk Foundation Undergraduate Awards 2018
IOI Group Scholarship:
Postgraduate Academic Requirements:
- Graduated with a CGPA of at least 3.3 or Upper Second Class Honours Degree
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Electrical& Electronics / Electrical & Instrument)
- Business Administration / Sales & Marketing
- Mass Communication / Media Advertising / Events Management
- Science (Chemistry / Biochemistry)
- Finance/ Accountancy / ACCA
- Visual Merchandising/ Art / Interior Design
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis and Modelling / Surveying
Master’s Degree Programs:
- Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical&Electronics/Electrical & Instrument)
- Science (Chemistry/Biochemistry)
- Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
- Applied Sciences
- Business & Marketing
- Media & Communication