IED Scholarships for the Masters of Design and
Innovation in Spain, 2019
Masters Scholarships Spain | Must See : Canada Scholarships 2018
Masters Scholarships Spain Applications are invited for Scholarships for the Masters of Design and Innovation at Istituto Europeo di Design in Madrid Spain for the year 2019. People of any nationality and origin may take part in this scholarship.
Programmes aimed at creative minds from all over the world who are seeking the knowledge and skills that will allow them to become the protagonists of change.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
Masters Scholarships Spain
- Applications Deadline: July 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Masters of Design and Innovation.
- Scholarship Award: There are two scholarships for each of the programmes and they cover 50% of the total course fee. The scholarships (two for each Master of Design and Innovation) cover 50% of the course fee, in the amount of €10,000.
- Nationality: People of any nationality and origin may take part.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: People of any nationality and origin may take part.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Programmes aimed at creative minds from all over the world who are seeking the knowledge and skills that will allow them to become the protagonists of change. Through lectures, seminars, workshops, trips and projects in collaboration with companies, you will live an unforgettable year full of experiences related to design and innovation.
English Language Requirements: It is important that students have an average level of spoken and written English for the proper follow-up of the classes. There are some activities, case studies or lectures given in Spanish with simultaneous translation.
How to Apply: All documents must be sent in English, the language of the master’s degree courses.