Northumbria university scholarship for international students
- Applications Deadline: August 3, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programmer.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The University will be awarding five scholarships of £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018.
- Nationality: Students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to eight scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Northumbria university scholarship for international students:
Eligible Countries: Students from EU countries are eligible to apply.
The EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Entrance Requirements: You must meet the following conditions to compete for one of the eight available scholarships.Northumbria university scholarship for international students.:
- You must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- You must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- Northumbria university scholarship for international students.You must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by University.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are invited to make a video of no longer than 30 seconds in duration which should deal with the following questions:
- Why do they consider Northumbria and the city of Newcastle the best choice for European students?
- Videos must be submitted by Friday 03 August 2018 by 17:00 BST.
- Applicants should not submit videos directly to the University. Videos should be uploaded to a video streaming service such as YouTube or Vimeo. The URL for the uploaded video should then be submitted to the University.
- Video content must be entirely the applicant’s own original work and must not contain Restricted Content.
- By submitting a video, applicants grant Northumbria a limited worldwide, royalty-free licence and right to transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display and make derivative works from the video including displaying the video on Northumbria’s website and other social media channels.
- Applicants agree that they will endeavour to ensure that their videos shall remain on the video streaming service for at least a twelve (12) month period.