‚ÄúCOMSATS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme‚ÄĚ is now open for applications to study in Turkey. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The¬†Scholarship is available to promote international academic and research exchange and co-operation with developing countries, BCSIR introduced Postdoctoral Fellowship programme.
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (T√úBITAK) is the leading agency for management, funding and conduct of research in Turkey. It was established in 1963 with a mission to advance science and technology, conduct research and support Turkish researchers. The Council is an autonomous institution and is governed by a Scientific Board whose members is selected from prominent scholars from universities, industry and research institutions.
- Application Deadline:¬ ‚ÄúCOMSATS Post-Doctoral Scholarship‚ÄĚ programme will be open for applications during the whole year.
- Course Level:¬ Scholarship is available to pursue postdoctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject:¬†Scholarship is awarded to researchers working in the fields of ‚ÄúBiomass Chemistry, Natural Products and Solar Cells‚ÄĚ.
- Scholarship Award:¬†During the scholarship period of 6 months, accommodation and 500 USD stipends will be provided for scholarship holder by BCSIR.
- Nationality:¬ International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships:¬ Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in¬ Turkey
Eligibility for the Scholarship:¬
Eligible Countries:¬ International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements:¬ To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- A researcher,
- Works in the fields of ‚ÄúBiomass Chemistry, Natural Products and Solar Cells‚ÄĚ
- Has a PhD degree in these subjects
- At least 1-year research experience after completing PhD
- Younger than 45 years old
Will be allowed to conduct co-operative research at BCSIR under the guidance of the senior scientist of BCSIR.
English Language Requirements:¬ Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:¬ About the details of the application please contact to¬†email@example.com¬†e-mail address.
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬ Apply Now