- 1 Host International Scholarships for Idexlyon Certified Master’s Programs in France
- 2 LAUNCH OF HOST SCHOLARSHIPS FOR IDEXLYON CERTIFIED MASTER’S PROGRAMS
Host International Scholarships for Idexlyon Certified Master’s Programs in France
Scholarships in France:
The University of Lyon is currently accepting applications for Host Scholarships for Idexlyon Certified Master’s Programs for 2018-2019 academic year.
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): France
Eigible Field of Study: Scholarship is available for pursuing Graduate Programme.
Scholarships Deadline: Sep 15, 2018.
LAUNCH OF HOST SCHOLARSHIPS FOR IDEXLYON CERTIFIED MASTER’S PROGRAMS
On The February 19, 2018
Are you an international student? Would you like to follow a top-level study program with an international focus, as part of a certified university excellence initiative?
The Université de Lyon offers scholarships for international students wishing to follow one of the IDEXLYON certified Master’s programs.
Must See: At University of Minnesita Scholarship
Scholarships in France:
- The scholarships will be awarded to international candidates based on academic criteria.
- 1st year Master’s candidates (M1 – Master 1). Level of study: candidates must provide proof of an undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma/level recognized by the institutions offering the Master’s programs. They must have obtained this previous diploma from an international institution.
- 2nd year Master’s candidates (M2- Master 2). Level of study: candidates must provide proof of a Master 1 or equivalent diploma recognized by the institutions offering the Master’s programs. Students who are already receiving host scholarships for the 1st year of an IDEXLYON certified master’s program may apply for a fellowship for 2018/2019. NB! The scholarship is not automatically renewed from M1 to M2.
- Nationality: candidates must be international students.
- Restrictions: Master 1 candidates who are currently studying in France are not eligible. Master 2 candidates may have completed the first year of their Master’s program in France.
CRITERIA FOR RECEIVING THE FULL SCHOLARSHIP
Attendance is obligatory. Dropping out and any unjustified absences may permanently suspend the scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information, please contact the person in charge of the Master’s program (see the master’s list on the right.
LEVEL OF STUDY
1st and 2nd year of a Master’s degree.
DURATION AND AMOUNT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
10-month scholarship for 800 euros per month.