Fontys ACI Creative Mind Undergraduate Scholarship
for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands, 2018
Scholarships in Netherlands | Must See: PhD Scholarships in Belgium
Scholarships in Netherlands
Scholarships in Netherlands The new ACI Creative Mind Scholarship is now available on offer for the academic year 2019-2020. The scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.
Fontys Hogescholen (Fontys University of Applied Sciences, or ‚ÄėFontys‚Äô) is one of the largest Dutch universities, with campuses located primarily in the south of Holland. Despite the large student numbers, education at Fontys is organised on a small scale. At Fontys, internationalisation is a key issue. We offer English-language education to foreign students who wish to follow complete course programmes and/or to foreign students visiting us as exchange students. Quality is the key feature of the Fontys vision. We strive to achieve a level of quality that will match that of any higher education institution in the European context.
- Applications Deadline:¬ January 1, 2019
- Course Level:¬ Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject:¬ Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management.
- Scholarship¬ Award:¬†The scholarship amounts to ‚ā¨ 3,000. The purpose of the scholarship is to support young, creative minds during their study period at ACI.
- Nationality:¬ Scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens.
- Number of¬ Scholarships:¬ Numbers not given
- Scholarship¬ can be taken in¬ the Netherlands
Eligibility for the¬†Scholarship:¬
Eligible Countries:¬ Scholarship is awarded for non-EEA citizens:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cura√ßao, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d‚ÄôIvoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements:¬ Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands
- You have to be enrolled as a regular student for one of ACI‚Äôs study programmes
- You can demonstrate that you have a creative mind and focus**
- For applicants of higher study years (years 2, 3 and 4): You do not have any study delay (all courses passed so far). There are no negative entries in your student file.
English Language Requirements:¬ Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:¬ To apply, send your full application file to¬†aciinternational-at-fontys.nl¬†including motivation letter, CV, grade records and in case of the ACI Creative Mind Scholarship the demonstration of your creative mind and focus.