The Bond University is offering scholarships for international students with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.The international student’s scholarships are a testament to Bond college‘s dedication to passionate and international students. These scholarships are available to international students who’ve demonstrated exceptionally good educational capacity, in addition to community, leadership and sporting achievements.
About Bond University:-
Right now, no matter what you’re doing – working on a big job, a small job or trying to find a job – this is the most you’ve ever thought, worked or questioned what life is all about, and you’re not the only one.There are seven billion different ‘nows’ happening in the world. With so much going on, why wouldn’t you learn from it?
At Bond University they prize current knowledge from innovators. They value experience in the world right now. They make each moment count with small class sizes, personal attention and accelerated degrees.
Bond University has a distinguished reputation as Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university. Created in the scholarly traditions of pre-eminent universities of world standing, Bond challenges students to be leaders and thinkers.
Why Bond University:-
Because they do things differently.
- FINISH YOUR DEGREE UP TO A YEAR AHEAD OF THE REST
At Bond, you won’t lose time with long breaks between semesters. They run three full semesters a year, with most program intakes in January, May and September. This means that international students can complete a standard bachelor’s degree in just two years. It also means foreign students will be out in the workforce up to a year ahead of the rest, earning sooner.
- BE MENTORED BY WORLD LEADING ACADEMICS
Bond’s personalised teaching philosophy means you will learn in smaller class sizes with unprecedented one-on-one access to your professors. Even outside of class time, their academics have an open door policy that means they will not only know you by name, they’ll actively mentor your progress.
- GRADUATE BETTER PREPARED
At Bond, They believe education goes beyond the classroom. Their unique Beyond Bond program will expand your horizons with internships, global volunteering programs, international competitions, industry conferences, study tours, community service and much, much more.
This is why their international graduates are the first choice for many employers. They are immediately distinguishable in the workplace for their confidence, maturity, global awareness, communication skills and leadership.
Also, check other Scholarships in Australia.
Bond University Scholarship Detail:-
The Bond University scholarships for international students will be available to those students who will join the university for January 2018 session.Any one from the world can apply for this scholarship and study in Australia
- Available to all international students applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree combination (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have an exceptionally good academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must present an IELTS test with minimum 6.5 bands.
Scholarship Stipend and Benefits:-
- The Bond University scholarships for international students will award the student upto 50% tuition remission.
- The scholarships will cover either single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program.
- Each semester, one 25% scholarship is awarded to the brilliant foreign student.
The deadline for Bond university scholarships for international students is Friday, 22 September 2017.
The universities in Australia are offering many scholarships for international students but this scholarship and university is best for students who want to complete their degree in short time and want to start their professional career as soon as possible.
Visit official website Click here.