- 1 Brief Description
- 1.1 Study in France
- 1.1.1 The MS leading to PhD programme – from the Master’s to the Doctorate
- 1.1.2 The engineering programme: scientific excellence
- 1.1.3 The Balochistan programme for a disadvantaged province
- 1.1.4 Campus France Scholarship Support and Benefits
- 1.1.5 Masters degree Scholarships and PhD exchange in France
- 1.1.6 Area of studies
- 1.1.7 Scholarship Financial Support
- 1.1.8 Procedure of their selection
- 1.1.9 Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowships
- 1.1.10 Degree Level
- 1.1.11 Available Subject
- 1.1.12 Scholarship Benefits
- 1.1.13 Other Masters and PhD Scholarships at France
- 1.1 Study in France
- 2 Apply Now
Study in France Following article will guide you step by step about how to find different scholarships in France.Three French universities are ranked among the top 20 of the Reuters Top 100: Europe’s Most Innovative Universities in 2018.
Study in France
Campus France has opened its office in Pakistan. It is official organization of education by French Government. Pakistan is funding following three types of scholarship programmes designed by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in order to facilitate students to study in France.
The MS leading to PhD programme – from the Master’s to the Doctorate
Campus France is managing this program since 2009 and has facilitated approximately 180 Pakistani scholarship recipients in different French educational institutes. This program mainly covers following disciplines:
- Engineering sciences
The engineering programme: scientific excellence
The engineering programme is designed especially for the engineering sciences that includes Masters, Doctorates and Engineering degrees. This program awards scholarships to the students from the top most Pakistani Engineering universities including:
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Islamabad
- International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) Karachi
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
The Balochistan programme for a disadvantaged province
This program is to facilitate and support students belonging to Balochistan province.
Campus France Scholarship Support and Benefits
Campus France coordinates the scholarship programmes implemented by the HEC Pakistan. The scholarship programme takes care of following facilities:
- Monthly allowance of 1,000 Euros
- Placement of assistance for Master 2 or Doctoral programmes
- Provision of transfer from Paris to any other institute in France
- University accommodation
- Reimbursement of enrolment fees
- Health insurance and liability insurance costs for 28+ age; reimbursement of social security and complementary health insurance expenses for less than 28
- Academic support
Masters degree Scholarships and PhD exchange in France
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development in order to provide support to brilliant foreign students in order to get admission in Masters and Doctorate programmes.
Area of studies
- Engineering Sciences (Masters Level)/Sciences at the broadest sense at PhD
- Economics & Management
- Law & Political Sciences
Scholarship Financial Support
The grant covers:
- Monthly allowance
- one international return journey
- social security
However, it doesn’t cover tuition fees
Procedure of their selection
1) Apply for admissions in French universities, who are taking students under Eiffel
2) The French University that selects the candidates will then nominate them as its Eiffel Scholarship candidate to French authorities (Campus France). It is up to French Authorities to make the final selection.
3) Find the universities and courses in universities that are under Eiffel on the website
4) The candidate must contact the French universities personally and tell them that they want to be an Eiffel Candidate.
5) In many universities, the candidates can get admission without TOEFL and IELTS, so the candidate can apply with the English proficiency certificate from Parent University.
Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowships
Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellowships invite applications at the Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Strasbourg in France. This scholarship is provided by Strasbourg that is the second most international University. The University of Strasbourg has around 42000 students and offers initial and further education in a wide range of academic fields and is an international player in scientific research.
Fellowships are available for postdoctoral research programme.
In 2018, application are invited in following areas:
- Medieval Philosophy. Supervisor: Gianluca Briguglia ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Renaissance Philosophy. Supervisor: Gianluca Briguglia ( email@example.com )
- Critical Theory of Society. Supervisor: Franck Fischbach ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Social Philosophy. Supervisor: Franck Fischbach ( email@example.com )
- Philosophy and Aesthetics of Architecture. Supervisor: Mickaël Labbé ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Philosophy of Religion. Supervisor: Jacob Rogozinski ( email@example.com )
The grant provides an allowance to cover living, travelling and family costs. The grant is awarded to the host institution Europe.
Other Masters and PhD Scholarships at France
- PhD Positions at CEA Tech, France http://academicpositions.eu/employer/cea-tech/
- PhD Positions at INRIA, France http://www.inria.fr/en/institute/recruitment/offers/phd/phd-positions
- Doctoral Fellowships at the Max Planck-Sciences Po Center http://www.sciencespo.fr/ecole-doctorale/en/content/call-applications