Walailak University International College Thailand has open admissions for the next semester. It aims to award Undergraduate Degree Scholarships to full time undergraduate students. The scholarship is for the 2018 – 2021 academic period!
Undergraduate Degree Scholarships | Walailak University | Thailand
Study programs covered?
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Law and Legal Applications (LL.B.).
- Up to US$ 14,000-35,000 (for the entire academic period), depending on the study program.
Which fees are fully or partially waived?
Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center fees, in-campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
What is the language of instruction?
Who can apply?
- All international students in the world.
All applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
The Selection Committee retains the right to decide whether to award a Full or a Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship to qualified applicants. Once made, the decisions are final and unappealable.
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In addition, applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
In addition, applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
Procedure to apply?
- Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to email@example.com:
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Full home address and National Identification Number (where available),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In the email subject line, please mention “Scholarship Application” and cite the study program to which you apply (for example, Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering).
- 22 October 2018
When does the semester start?
- 7 January 2019