University of Copenhagen Scholarships for International Students.12 PhD positions within the International Doctoral Programme in Moleular Mechanisms of Disease (iMED)
- Scientifically curious and determined to go for a PhD degree?
- Eager to understand why diseases arise and how they can be treated?
- Driven to strengthen your scientific creativity and independent thinking?
University of Copenhagen Scholarships for International Students:
- Education and track record
- Scientific potential
- Motivation letter (Cover Letter)
- Diploma and detailed transcripts of records (MSc and BSc)
- List of 1-2 referees (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Mobility Declearation (template available on www.imed.ku.dk to be used)
- Documentation for Career Breaks (if any)
- Other relevant information for consideration
- Opening of call: June 1st, 2018.
- Application deadline: August 15th, 2018
- Elegibility check August 2018
- Assessment of candidates: September-October 2018 (On site interviews October 1-5th 2018).
- Final selection of candidates: October 2018
- Answers to applicants: November 2018.
- Time for employment: January 1st, 2019 for three months as research assistant. Enrolment and employment as PhD