Wittenborg MBA Scholarship is a great opportunity for international students from all over the world to study Â Master of Business Administration programmes in Netherland best university through the WittenborgÂ MBA master scholarship programme.
Reasons to Study in WittenborgÂ University:
WittenborgÂ is one of the most international institutes of higher education in the Netherlands and is specialised in providing international higher education taught only in English. Over 600 students, staff & management represent more than 80 nationalities.
WittenborgÂ students and staff come from around the globe, bringing a wealth of international experience, knowledge & diversity to the Netherlands.
Ranking & Accreditation:
Master of Business Administration programmes is accredited by the Netherlands Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) and the Foundation for International Business Administration AccreditationÂ (FIBAA – a German, Austrian, Swiss Accrediting body).
Wittenborg MBA Programmes:
Wittenborg University is offering scholarship in following MBA Programmes for international students.
- MBA General Management
- MBA Hospitality MANAGEMENT
- MBA Innovation & Entrepreneurship
There are following benefits of WittenborgÂ MBA scholarship for foreign students
- Wittenborf university will provide 5,000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations.
- The Scholarships cover a tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programmes (Full Fee)
No of MBA Scholarships:
The University will provide scholarships to only 10 international students who want to study Master of Business Administration in Netherland best university Wittenborg.
- IELTS orÂ TOEFLÂ Requirement: IELTS 6.5,TOFEL Â 90
- GRE Requirement: not applicable
- GMAT Requirement: not applicable
- The highest educational background: Bachelor degree
- Working experience:Â a minimum of 3 yearsÂ working experience isÂ a requirement (references required)
In WittenborgÂ university, Applications for all MBA Programmes start 6 times in a year. For a session, 2017-2018 deadlines are given below.
- For Session 1 2017 – 2018 Â deadline is 28 August 2017
- For Session 2 2017 – 2018 Â deadline is 16 October 2017
- For Session 3 2017 – 2018 Â deadline is 4 December 2017
- For Session 4 2017 – 2018 Â deadline is 12 February 2018
- For Session 5 2017 – 2018 Â deadline is 2 April 2018
- For Session 5 2017 – 2018 Â deadline is 21 May 2018
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship for international students Click hereÂ
For more interesting postgraduate scholarships for international student Click here
For other MBA scholarships for international student Click here