- 1 Why Choose China?
- 2 Xiamen University Scholarships Benefits:
- 3 Scholarship Duration:-
- 4 Courses Offered:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 Documents Required:
- 7 Application Process:
The Xiamen University of China is offering scholarships for international students in undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree’s for session 2018.The Universities all over the world are providing different types of scholarships like some offers fully funded, some offers partially funded and some grants only tuition fee. The Xiamen University of China is offering different types of scholarships like Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius China Studies Program, Confucius Institute Scholarship and Xiamen University Scholarships. The Xiamen University of China is offering 24 scholarships for Graduates, Masters and PhD programs. The scholarships program helps the students to pay their fee and support them throughout their studies period. By availing the Xiamen university scholarship international student can get a chance to study in China high quality, competitive and learning environment.
Why Choose China?
The international students applying for Xiamen University Scholarships program offers the world-class intellectual environment, campuses located between the hills and the seas. Xiamen University is counted as one of the nation’s leading institutions in China. During the study in China, foreign students can get a plus point to learn and understand the Chinese society and culture. China is the most rising country in the world from last 30 years so international students can join growing trend there.
[Read this too: Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship ]
Xiamen University Scholarships Benefits:
The following benefits will be provided to international students in Xiamen University scholarships.
- The Xiamen University gives the monthly allowance of 3000 RMB per month for the master’s program.
- The university gives a monthly allowance of 3500 RMB per month for the doctoral program.
- The Xiamen University offers the scholarship for undergraduate students but not in their first class, in second class complete tuition fee is covered by the university for the maximum of 4 to 5 years.
- The University offers the number of courses in English which helps international students to learn courses easily.
- The Xiamen university cover full tuition fees of international students for their Master’s or PhD degree.
Note: Fully funded scholarships cover tuition, accommodation, food, healthcare and insurance costs. Partial scholarships cover one or several items covered by full scholarships.
The scholarship duration in Xiamen University Scholarships program is.
|Program Categories||Duration of study and scholarship|
|Undergraduate candidates||4 or 5 years|
|Master’s candidates||2 or 3 years|
|Doctoral candidates||4 years|
The Xiamen University of China while offering the scholarship to international students offers following courses.
|Financial Engineering||Physical Chemistry||Statistics||Marine Biotechnology|
|Finance||Chemical Engineering||Energy Economics||Physics of Polymers|
|Chinese philosophy||Analytical Chemistry||Microwave Technology||Condensed Matter Physics|
|International relations||Computational Mathematics||Labor Economics||Chemistry, Quantitative Economics|
|Civil and Commercial law||World Economy||Marine Physics||Materials Physics|
|Marine Affairs||Computer Science||Electromechanical Engineering||Basic Mathematics|
|International Business||Marine Chemistry||Radio Physics||Regional Economics|
|Western Economics||Environmental Science||Theory of Political Science||International Law|
[Recommended Scholarship: US Fulbright Scholarship for International students]
To avail the Xiamen University Scholarship for international students opportunity the international students must fulfil the following criteria otherwise he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant should not be the citizen of China.
- The applicant must be healthy by both physically and mentally.
- The candidate’s previous educational record must be good.
- The candidate age must not be more than 25 years for Undergraduates program.
- The candidate age must not be more than 40 years for Master’s program.
- The candidate age must not be more than 45 years for PhD’s program.
The foreign students must prepare these documents before applying for Xiamen University scholarships.
- All information given by the applicants in documents required by the University must be correct and valid.
- Application form filled online in English or Chinese and then printed out.
- The academic transcripts of student previous study are required.
- The copies of Chinese and English proficiency certificates are required.
- The candidate self-introductory video clip is required. (The video clip is off must be 5 to 10 minutes including self-intro, your hobbies, your point of view about Xiamen University of China, your plan of study in China and extra circular activities. Compress and save the video clip in the rar. format, and then submit it in the online application.)
- The candidate must have to provide a letter of recommendation in either Chinese or in English.
- The applicant’s personal statement (minimum 800 words) in Chinese is required. The personal statement should include a self-introduction of the applicant, a description of his/her educational experience, motivations for studying in China. Applicants for English-medium programs are expected to deliver their personal statements in English.
- The copy of candidate’s passport with the minimum of one year before its expiry is demanded.
- A photocopy of candidates’ physical examination is required in Chinese or English.
- The applicants for getting into the School of Architecture and Civil Engineering are expected to have basic knowledge and skills for fine arts. The candidate’s other documents including CV, merit certificates, and internships certificates are required as well.
Note: Applicants should be responsible for the authentications of their documents and information provided by them in their documents. Any incomplete and missing document will not be considered to proceed further.
- Applicants will be considered as eligible after they are admitted to any program offered by the Xiamen University either in Undergraduate, Master or PhD program
- Applicants required making an online application and then taking the printout and send it to Xiamen University of China Admission office by post.
- An application should be sent to the Admission office with two forms till 30th April 2018.
The Xiamen University Scholarship date starts from 1st February 2018 and remains open until 30th April 2018.
[Also check: Fully Funded Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship ]
Contact Information of Xiamen University
|Address: Admissions Office of Xiamen University|
Tel: +86 (0)592 2184792 / 2188375
Fax: +86 (0)592 218 0256
For Official website click here.
Every student has the dream to reach his/her comfort zone and to build up their confidence by studying abroad. The Xiamen University Scholarship in China providing the best opportunity to International students to explore the culture of the China land and to communicate with different people around the world. China is the place where students can broaden their worldview and build their career. Apply before the deadline and grab the opportunity as soon as possible.
Stay with us and keep visiting the website for more updates regarding scholarships of different countries.
Feel Free to ask any question in comment section. Best of luck for future strive.